Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Freezing Mouse And A Blue Screen

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gerryzal7

gerryzal7

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:11 PM

Posted 02 August 2007 - 06:02 PM

Ok, I have 2 issues that have started happening with my PC. First issue the mouse sometimes freezes
while browsing web pages it is only intermittent and only lasts a second or two.
Second issue is the PC sometimes does not boot after hitting power button but will boot after
pushing the reset button, plus while booting I will sometimes get a blue Screen saying

If This Is The First Time Seeing This Screen Reboot Computer And Check Any new Installed Hardware

System is a
P4
Windows 2000 Pro SP4
768 MB Ram
AVG
Linksys router
Newer 160 gig hard drive
Mouse is laser Scroll by Micro, Serial

I do not know if these issues are related in someway but they seem to have started around 6 weeks
ago and there have been no upgrades except hard drive, about 4 mos. ago.
Any ideas would be great.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users