Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Apple Safari For Pc

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 anderson8605

anderson8605

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:48 AM

Posted 01 August 2007 - 10:53 PM

hi i was browsing for different browsers and i ran across apple safari for pc and was wondering if any of you have or are using it?
Writing Life One Lyric At A Time
Come See Me!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MoNsTeReNeRgY22

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

1337 Malware Destroyer

• Members
  • 611 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:48 AM

Posted 02 August 2007 - 01:49 AM

I was using it up till recently.

Its quite fast, but it has had some of the biggest security vulnerabilties and exploits ever.

So its not very secure, but its getting there.

I still recommend Opera.

Posted Image

#3 Nerdnot

Nerdnot

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:48 PM

Posted 02 August 2007 - 03:44 PM

hi i was browsing for different browsers and i ran across apple safari for pc and was wondering if any of you have or are using it?

I have Safari and I like it, I put it on my Toshiba laptop. I do use Firefox most of the time though. Prior to downloading Safari I also had Opera on the laptop. After trying the new Safari out for a while I completely removed Opera from laptop! (Not a hard decision to remove Opera, never really liked it anyway!)

I also have had a Mac for a few years so I was a little used to Safari already. I like the way the different folders are arranged.

Apple has been pretty good in keeping up with necessary security changes and other updates for my Mac's so I expect them to work the bugs out of Safari for PC's too! I do prefer Firefox over Safari, I.E. and Opera!

NN

#4 Dialga

Dialga

• Members
  • 81 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:48 AM

Posted 03 November 2007 - 08:38 PM

I agree with MoNsTeReNeRgY22 it used to make my PC lagg because so many things keep trying to get in your better off with Firefox :thumbsup:

#5 Nerdnot

Nerdnot

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:48 PM

Posted 21 December 2007 - 11:24 PM

Well, four months later I still have Safari on my PC. I have had no problems, there have been periodic updates (just did one tonight!) I still like it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users