Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cant Change Wallpaper

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kristakt1980

kristakt1980

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 AM

Posted 01 August 2007 - 08:25 PM

I am having problems changing my wallpaper on my screen. I can get to the page where you should be able to change it, but then i am unable to click on any of the choices. it is like it is locked or something. does anyone have any advice to help me out here. thank you!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ICE_Ector

ICE_Ector

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:47 AM

Posted 01 August 2007 - 08:29 PM

Go to Control Panel>Appearance and Themes> Change the Desktop backround and you should be able to get to it there.

#3 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:47 AM

Posted 01 August 2007 - 10:08 PM

Try the fix at kellys-korner Line #142 Right hand side, "Allow Wallpaper/Background Changes - Disable".

Click on Allow Wallpaper/Background Changes and wallpaperenable.reg is the file that you want.
To use the Regedits, save the REG File to your HD. Double click it and answer yes to the import prompt.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users