Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Yet Another Bleeping Newbie :-P LOL

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Geocacher

Geocacher

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:34 PM

Posted 29 January 2005 - 08:44 PM

Hi there all! Name here is Geo. Nice to make everyone's acquaintance. I'm initially having problems with Windows Media Player playing DVD sound. Heading for the appropriate forum now.

Nice to meet everyone.

My OS's of choice include WinXP Home and Pro, SuSE Linux, Mandrake Linux (last 9.1), and Mac OS X Panther (10.3.x) and Yellow Dog Linux on G4 PowerBook 1GHz.

Hope to see your posts.

Warm regards,
Geo

Edited by Geocacher, 29 January 2005 - 08:44 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 touse

touse

• Members
  • 173 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:34 PM

Posted 29 January 2005 - 09:03 PM

Pleased to meet you, Geo. I see you come fully equipped. I daren't ask - would expose me as a newbie right away - but do you have ALL that on one machine? I'm sure you can pick up some pointers on the forum if you want to continue tinkering with those things.

But take pity on the computer neophytes and come play a game at the arcade once and while.

Welcome at BleepingComputer!

Touse :thumbsup:

#3 phawgg

phawgg

Learning Daily

• Members
  • 4,543 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:34 PM

Posted 29 January 2005 - 09:05 PM

It is refreshing to see a OS list
Variety being the spice o' life.

Good to see your introduction, Geo.
Lookin' forward to sharing with you as time goes by. :thumbsup:
patiently patrolling, plenty of persisant pests n' problems ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users