Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hello! nu here

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jaryan624

jaryan624

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:21 AM

Posted 29 January 2005 - 03:08 PM

Hi, and thanks for letting me on your board.

I found bleepingcomputer while looking for advice to remove about:blank. Can anyone refer my to recent conversations? I did a search in general topics and received an error message.

Thanks, and I look forward to meeting some new people, and hopefully I can help someone else one of these days.

jar

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 29 January 2005 - 04:20 PM

:inlove: and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer jaryan624

Lets see if we can get you going in the right direction. To answer your question. Look at the top right hand corner of your screen. You will see one of many links. One being: View New Posts Click on the link and you will be directed to all new posts since your last visit. :flowers:

Keep in mind. If you are not signed in. These will not show.

For some additional help. Visit this link. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/9125/your-bleeping-computer-experience/
There you will find all the info. you need in order to find your way around Bleeping Computer.

CYA around the board. :trumpet:
Posted Image

#3 touse

touse

• Members
  • 173 posts
  •  

Posted 29 January 2005 - 09:12 PM

Oh, about:blank has a nasty bite, hasn't it. But don't worry, at BleepingComputer's they'll help you to extract its teeth.

Welcome, jar. Come and talk to us soon!

touse :thumbsup:

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 29 January 2005 - 11:36 PM

If you go to the self-help and reading room forum, you will find two threads with instructions for removing about:blank. Here is the link to the one for XP:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/4210/how-to-remove-aboutblank-aboutnavigationfailure-sedll/

Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users