Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Where To Get A Good 4-year It Education In

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Civilizationist

Civilizationist

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:43 AM

Posted 30 July 2007 - 09:15 PM

First a little backgroud information.
I am working right now on my A.A.S in Computer Networking Technology at Nashville State Community College. I'm set on moving to Southern California, and wish to continue my four year education there.

My question is what school between and including L.A. and San Diego, would be best for me to go to for computer networking?

I have looked around at the catalogs of the schools in those areas and the few networking classes they provide have vague descriptions, and I really don't know what to expect.

Specifically I wonder about Cal State San Marcos, they seem to be good as any and are the closest to where I plan on moving to.

Is there another website that would answer this question for me better?

Any help and opinions would be hugely appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,364 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:43 PM

Posted 31 July 2007 - 09:00 PM

I would talk to you counselor at school, after all this is what they are paid for.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users