Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pc Freezing, Please Help!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lebron

lebron

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:32 PM

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:20 PM

Hi,
I use Firefox and since few weeks my browser freezes during 2sec. It happens pretty much every 3min. When i mean freeze, i mean no way to write, move mouse, scroll down..... However, the pc kinda saves what i'm typping during this "freeze period" because when it turns back to normal, what i was typping is on the screen or my mouse has been moved to another spot...
It happens only to Firefox. It works good with IE and the whole PC works great too.
Antivirus (Norton) and AntiySpy (adAware & Spybot) came negative. I've uninstalled and re-installed Firefox but same problem.
I thought it can come from a hardware problem but as it's only with the internet and Firefox i'm assuming it's a virus.

Please let me know if u got any clue that can help me because I would like to avoid the big format.

Edited by lebron, 30 July 2007 - 06:52 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mz30

mz30

• Members
  • 828 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:32 PM

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:24 PM

hi lebron
welcome to b.c
if you think your infected try for helphere
please be patient for a reply as the hjt team are very busy.also please do not bump your reply

hope this helps
good luck
mz30 :thumbsup:
god my head hurts.
if you don't ask ,you don't know

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users