Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Where Can I Go?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Master5270

Master5270

• Members
  • 131 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:37 PM

Posted 29 July 2007 - 01:29 AM

I wanted to make a website for my own Youtube Series that is coming out, Any Places i can make one for free?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 616

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:37 PM

Posted 29 July 2007 - 01:30 AM

freewebs

angel fire

and myspace

those all work well for free hosting

im not to sure about these sites but i just went on a quick serch for ya here http://www.free-webhosts.com/

Edited by 616, 29 July 2007 - 01:33 AM.

#3 looney2340

looney2340

• Members
  • 202 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:37 PM

Posted 14 August 2007 - 10:27 PM

If your looking to build your own site for free there are many places you can search that have templates you can use for personal use just add your own content but you will have to leave the authors link at the bottom. Im not to sure about free hosting i have looked into it myself and there are sites that will allow you to host your site for free but many do have banner ads and such as well as limited bandwith for the amount of people that can visit not all are like this but many of the ones i found are.....good luck

#4 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,250 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:37 PM

Posted 25 August 2007 - 06:41 AM

You could try my hosting company, www.freehostia.com. They offer a free package that's to die for. No banner ads, 250MB of space, MySQL, PHP, and more. The only thing you have to pay for is your domain name. They will register it for you for $9.95. Their paid plans are good too, but as far as free goes, I've never seen better!

Edited by Amazing Andrew, 25 August 2007 - 06:41 AM.

#5 Verify

Verify

• Members
  • 56 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:37 PM

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:59 PM

You could try my hosting company, www.freehostia.com. They offer a free package that's to die for. No banner ads, 250MB of space, MySQL, PHP, and more. The only thing you have to pay for is your domain name. They will register it for you for $9.95. Their paid plans are good too, but as far as free goes, I've never seen better!

x10hosting, lots more and it's totally free. you can choose your plan to have ads, and not to.

thats what I use.

link

also you might want to look for a good CMS, im curretnly using e107, they have a plugin for you that you might like. thats if you choose to use e107.

you tube plugin

Edited by Verify, 28 August 2007 - 07:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users