Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Stop Error

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tejana

tejana

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:38 PM

Posted 27 July 2007 - 08:19 AM

On Wednesday, while I was on the internet the screen went blue & the following appeared:
A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Tech info: ***STOP: 0X000000D1 (0X806813A0, 0X000000FF,0X00000000,0X00320398)

Since this was the 1st time Id gotten this error, I turned off computer, waited a few minutes then turned it on again.
I did disk cleanup then rebooted.; a scan disk then rebooted; deleted temp internet files but the problem continued.

On Thursday I ran SFC.EXE /SCAN NOW then rebooted and while Windows was starting up I got this error:
NT on Access Scanner Service has encountered a problem and needs to close.

When shutting down, this error appeared:
Retadpu27.exe application error.
The computer then shut down.

I waited 20 minutes, then turned it on again & ran Spybot program and while it was running this error appeared:
Vedxg6ame4exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.

Spybot finished & according to them no immediate threats were found, I closed spybot & attempted to access internet but this window popped up:
C:\windows\gwang.exe
Then c:\windows\system32\wedxga_1exe
Then c:\windows\system32\wedxga_2exe
Then c:\windows\system32\wedxga_3exe
Then c:\windows\system32\wedxga_4exe

I had no idea what was going on so I closed all of the windows & shut down.

I have not been able to access internet from my computer since Wednesday & am sending SOS from work.
Hope you will be able to help me!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:38 PM

Posted 27 July 2007 - 03:49 PM

Hi tejana,

Try starting the computer in Safe Mode, and from there start it in the Last Known Good Configuration.
Also remove or disable newly added programs or drivers.

The Retadpu27.exe file is a Trojan downloader.
Download and install SUPERAntiSpyware.
If you can, run the scan in Safe Mode, and allow it to quarantine whatever it finds.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

#3 tejana

tejana
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:50 PM

Thanks for your suggestions TMack but nothing's working!

On Sunday I started the computer in safe mode using F8 method.
I arrowed up to last known configuration & computer began checking file system on C:
After it completed it rebooted by itself & gave me this error:

A problem has been detected & windows needs to shut down.

video driver failed to initialize

***STOP: 0x000000B4 (0x819DB008, 0x819E5000, 0x81A060000, 0x00050000)

Yesterday afternoon I tried again & received the following error after rebooting:

The system has recovered from a serious error.

BCCode:1000008e

BCP1:C000001D

BCP2: 00000007

BCP3:F967DC70

BCP4: 00000000

OSVer:5_1_2600

SP:2_0

PRODUCT 768_1

I rebooted & tried again & when I tried to access internet, I received the following:

RAS Error # 633 the port is already in use or is not configured for remote access dial out.

#4 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,072 posts
  •  

Posted 01 August 2007 - 05:56 AM

Did you receive both of these errors in Safe Mode? If so, then I'd suspect that the default Windows video driver was corrupt.
If it didn't occur in Safe Mode, then I'd suspect that your video card's driver was corrupt.

Fixing either error won't do much until the malware is removed from your system. Try the pinned topics at these links to assist with that:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/103/am-i-infected-what-do-i-do/
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/22/virus-trojan-spyware-and-malware-removal-logs/

Edited by usasma, 01 August 2007 - 05:58 AM.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#5 tejana

tejana
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 01 August 2007 - 07:53 AM

Yes, I received the errors while in Safe Mode.

I'll look into the pinned topics you suggested later at the library since it's been a week now & I have not been able to use my home computer.

Maybe I can find something there to help me.

#6 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:38 PM

Posted 01 August 2007 - 12:13 PM

Using a different computer, you can also try downloading the antispyware program that I provided in post #2 onto a USB Drive or Thumb Drive.
Then plug it into your HD and install the program, If you can, run the scan in Safe Mode, and allow it to quarantine whatever it finds.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users