Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello All

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Trevuren

Trevuren

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,006 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:03 PM

Posted 28 January 2005 - 11:47 PM

I have been using some of your tutorials to learn about HijackThis logs as well as learn about other PC-related matters for a while now so I decided that it was time to come out of the dark and say hello and openly participate.

I used to think that I posessed a fair amount of computer knowledge (LOL) and now realize how little I really do know about the subject.

I sure hope you people believe that "no questions are stupid questions"

Regards and thanks for the site with all its info,

woofwoof
Microsoft MVP - Consumer Security 2008 - 2009

Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:03 PM

Posted 29 January 2005 - 12:41 AM

BC is a friendly place. You can always ask questions without fear of "computer snobbery" because most of us are just users who attempt to share our experience and expertise. You will never be belittled by people who were once new to all this, for any question you post.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 JackTheHaack

JackTheHaack

• Members
  • 307 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:03 AM

Posted 29 January 2005 - 01:27 AM

G'day woofwoof and :thumbsup: to BC.

Ask away.......... :flowers:
JTH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users