Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problems With Nexfan.com

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 squall_1981

squall_1981

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 AM

Posted 26 July 2007 - 12:25 PM

I am a first time buyer on nexfan.com. Judging by my experience this will be my last and only time. I ordered a fan and never got it basically. Over a month ago. I have been sent 3 emails, the last one pretty terse, and have called their number numerous times. They NEVER answer it. They processed my payment on paypal the very day I sent it. Checking order status shows up with a blank. Nothing has ever been done on the order except for Mr "Soo Dum", the owner of nexfan, processing my payment. Are there days as a reliable business over? I checked on the company on google and there are many people with the same problem that have never gotten resolved. I believe that since my avenues of contacting the owner turn up nothing, the business has degenerated into an online scam. He knows people probably want to knock down his door, so he never answers anything. Somebody else see if they get an answer from this guy. I've tried multiple phones and two email accounts. Never order with nexfan.com. Don't take it from me alone, check out these other reviews from other buyers. http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Nexfan

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jwinathome

jwinathome

• Members
  • 1,360 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:43 AM

Posted 26 July 2007 - 12:28 PM

Does PayPal offer some sort of buyer protection?

#3 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 AM

Posted 28 July 2007 - 12:53 AM

You should get a hold of PayPal and file a buyers complaint, now. If you wait too long you lose any chance of getting your money back. :thumbsup:
"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users