Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need Help With Bf 2142 Cd Key!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 ektomorf

ektomorf

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:49 AM

Posted 26 July 2007 - 09:02 AM

HI,i buyed battlefield 2142 ifrom forum,he gave my hes user name and pass
if i try to login it says:The CD key has already been registered with an account.
i trust seller,he got many positives in one forum.
what is wrong??

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 26 July 2007 - 10:05 AM

If you have the product key, you should be able to install it on your computer. Look at the back of the manual (that is where they are located on my copy of BF42 Complete Collection.
If you cannot find the product key, then obtain it from the person who sold it to you.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 ektomorf

ektomorf
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 26 July 2007 - 10:28 AM

no no,i installed it,but i cant log into ea server.

#4 Ryan 3000

Ryan 3000

• Members
  • 834 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:49 AM

Posted 26 July 2007 - 12:17 PM

This is my experience with CNC Generals, at least. As long as the game is registered under a different IP address or computer or something, you won't be allowed to both play online. I shared a copy of the game with my friend. FORTUNATELY I had two different passcodes for installation. You friend will have to uninstall his version and see if that helps, or you will just have to start a new account.

Edited by Ryan 3000, 26 July 2007 - 12:18 PM.

No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land.

#5 ektomorf

ektomorf
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 26 July 2007 - 02:52 PM

heh,he made a mistake,he gave me bf2 acc,silly :D
lock it please

#6 ektomorf

ektomorf
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 28 July 2007 - 01:34 PM

I got one other problem now,if i play MP i got allways:there is a problem with your connection.
i got windows firewall.sometimes if i got connection lost,computer makes restart.how i modify outmost firewall?? need fast help pleaseeee :thumbsup:

Edited by ektomorf, 29 July 2007 - 12:32 PM.

#7 Wizdabest

Wizdabest

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:49 AM

Posted 29 July 2007 - 04:53 PM

Go to the control panel and open up 'Security Center'. When it's opened, look at the bottom of the window under 'Manage security settings for:' and click on Windows Firewall. When you open up the Windows Firewall window, click on the 'exceptions' tab where you can add a program or port as an exception.

Did it ever prompt you the first time you ran Battlefield 2 to add it as an exception? Most (if not all) of my online games cause a Windows Firewall window to pop up the first time I run them and ask me if it is okay for that program to access the internet.

#8 ektomorf

ektomorf
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 29 July 2007 - 05:03 PM

first time if i runned the game i haved outpost firewall,but it bored me too much,so i unistalled it.
i allowed all bf2142 things,that poped-up.
i copy-d port numbers to `port number` but i cant understand what shall i put into `name`?
if i write there something it says unacceptable character :thumbsup:

i downloaded patch 1.25 and now works perfectly!! i haved BETA 1.4 or sonething

please delete topic

Edited by ektomorf, 30 July 2007 - 12:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users