Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem In Setup And Placement Of Inbox Folders Ie6?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 georgia

georgia

• Members
  • 567 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:36 AM

Posted 26 July 2007 - 08:27 AM

Hi, eventually I will be converting over to IE 7, this notebook is about 4 years old and was my maiden voyage into XP and had I known at the time I would have started organizing my regular mail into folders, however I did not find out until recently that this could be done.

The long and the short of it is I started by creating new folders for my Inbox and then of course naming them and moving my personal emails into the respective folders.
I spent almost one day doing only part of this and then restarted the next day.

What happened and what I need to figure out how to fix is that on the second day of doing this I discovered that my new folders for my Inbox were being placed underneath my Sent Items.

I have been told to try to drag and drop these, but am not good at that and wondered how I get these into simply the Inbox named folders area that started out on the First day I commenced my organization of my mail.
It is a nuisance at the moment as to look for my entire Inbox personal folders I look at the beginning where I would like them all to be and then have to scroll down through Outbox and Sent and then there is another listing of my added personal Inbox folders.

I hope that someone can help. Thankyou.
Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users