Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Regarding Windows Vista

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mocca

mocca

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:58 AM

Posted 26 July 2007 - 05:41 AM

Hi, guys i have several questions Regarding windows Vista. 1st, i am not familiar with this window even i don't know how to install and if you mind i like to know the installtion and how to use it? 2nd, what is the differece between the windows Vista and windows XP sp2? what is the priority in windows vista? is it possible to put under the domain of the windows server 2003?
please i need help just waiting for your answer

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DJBPace07

DJBPace07

• BC Advisor
  • 4,869 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:58 AM

Posted 26 July 2007 - 03:37 PM

Wow, you have many questions. Each can have a rather long response.

1. Installing Vista is simple, just put the CD in the disc tray and start up the computer. The install program will guide you the rest of the way.
2. There are various upgrades in Vista as opposed to XP SP2, mainly related to security, user interface, and performance...among many others.
3. I'm not entirely sure of what you are asking with your last two questions.

Here is a great resource for Vista, it will explain many of its features and installation to you.

WinSupersite: Windows Vista

3939.png

#3 noaim

noaim

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:58 AM

Posted 26 July 2007 - 08:23 PM

vista home basic and home premium cannot be connected to a domain much like xp home. Ultimate and Business can be connected to a domain

#4 Monty007

Monty007

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:28 PM

Posted 27 July 2007 - 06:19 AM

I have 2 XP machines on my domain no probs but the Vista machine still gives me a few headaches!
MCP
MSDST

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users