Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Internet Explorer/firefox Issues

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kai Wong

Kai Wong

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:02:33 AM

Posted 25 July 2007 - 05:55 PM

Um.. hi.

I'm having some problems with my laptop, I'm not sure if its Vista, my wireless card, but I'm pretty sure its not my router or ISP's fault...

Firefox and Internet Explorer stop working at random times, giving messages such as Unable to connect to server, connection timed out, etc. but my other applications that need internet connectivity work fine. MSN Messenger works and I am able to talk to others, I am able to ping other sites fine as well. P2P networks are also up and running.

Repairing the connection works at times, and sometimes it starts working again after a while, but for the most part its down until I restart the computer.

Is there any way to fix the problem? Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvinience.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users