Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Rules In Error Window In Outlook 2000

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_gooky_*

Guest_gooky_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 25 July 2007 - 09:10 AM

It says "Rule: Sent
Error: Cannot copy to the "Sent" folder". This error window pops sporadically, and yes the rule is checked in the Rule Wizard. Anyone know how to make this error window to go away?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 projectfocus

projectfocus

• Members
  • 479 posts
  •  

Posted 26 July 2007 - 07:10 AM

I am not quite sure why you would want to have a rule that will send a mail to the sent folder. This will automatically happen when you send an email. This will probably come up with an error as this email has not been verified as being sent from your account.

The only other thing I would say is check the permissions on the sent folder you are trying to copy themail to and see if you have permissions correctly sent. I gather this is trying to be moved from one sent items box to another users sent items box as this is the only time I can think that this would be useful.

Please advise on what you are trying to achieve from this and there maybe a way round this issue.
FocusToonSigStreched.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users