Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Downloading Music Using Windows 98

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dennis H

Dennis H

• Members
  • 893 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:00 PM

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:47 AM

Howdy,

I have a neighbor who has Windows 98 on his system. He went to the Wal-Mart music download site to download some songs.

The site says that it can download to computers supported by Windows 2000 and Xp.

Is there some sort of download he can get that would enable him to download music from the Wal-Mart site?

This is what he is trying to accomplish.

He wants to download "The Star Spangled Banner" to play at his sons Little League games.

Either a payed or free version.

He could go buy a CD but thought this would be simpler.

Hope I am making sense.

Thanks for your time.

Dennis :thumbsup:

Edited by Dennis H, 25 July 2007 - 06:00 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Dennis H

Dennis H
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 893 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:00 PM

Posted 27 July 2007 - 07:41 AM

He bought a CD.

I guess he has to upgrade his computer if he wants to buy music on the Internet.

Thanks for looking anyway.

Dennis :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users