Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

In Dire Need Of Help :(

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kjws17

kjws17

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 AM

Posted 24 July 2007 - 06:52 PM

Okay i rebuilt my computer and i got this major problem, everytime i try to play a game it will automatically reboot or come up with this.

UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2005-11-23_16.22]

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 2202 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video: RADEON X800 PRO (6706)

General protection fault!

History: FActorSceneNode::Render <- UCanvas:rawActor <- UCanvas::execDrawActor <- (ONSGrenadeLauncher AS-UCMP2-Cruciatus.ONSGrenadeLauncher @ Function Engine.Weapon.RenderOverlays : 0455) <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (HUD_Assault AS-UCMP2-Cruciatus.HUD_Assault, Function Engine.HUD.PostRender) <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine:raw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level AS-UCMP2-Cruciatus <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 10910191 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

Ive tried everything i can think of to fix the problem and nothing is working. that is from Unreal Tournament 2004 game.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Ryan 3000

Ryan 3000

• Members
  • 834 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:40 AM

Posted 26 July 2007 - 12:20 PM

Uninstall the game and clean the disk, make it very clean, maybe even use a CD buffer/scratch remover. Good luck, fixing those problems is tough.
No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 AM

Posted 27 July 2007 - 10:19 AM

Did you re-install the latest vid/aud card drivers, as well as ActiveX?
Does this happen with any other game, or all games?
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users