I have just this minute got it working again. Outlook Express was the only Email address that I checked.This one is provided by my ISP,and my default Email address.The other two were Hotmail and GMAIL. I tried to back up the registry,but could not see Back up.The tutorial said to install XP or 2003 CD, Out of my league.Instead,I did a system restore and uninstalled Messenger.Tested ok so reinstalled Windows live messenger and all is working fine just now.I could not even start to send an attachment as I would get an error message instantly.Anyways,thanks to everybody including the members who helped behind the scene. :thumbup2:I am sure System Restore fixed the problem,if indeed the the problem was with the registry.
Edited by DSTM, 25 July 2007 - 02:25 PM.