Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The Norwegian Princess Talks With Angels

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 kimgeni

kimgeni

• Members
  • 104 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:57 PM

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:20 PM

The Norwegian Princess, Märtha Louise, says that she can talk with angels. She's had this gift for a long time and says that she has had episodes even since she was a child. The news was released today, when the media discovered that she's going to teach other people how to make contact with angels, and in order to do so, she will start a new school. During 3 years and about 200 days at school she and another woman will teach you to talk with angels.
What do you think? Do you believe in her, and is this how a princess should behave?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jwinathome

jwinathome

• Members
  • 1,360 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:57 PM

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:31 PM

Ooooo....Im in....how much do I make the check out for?

:thumbsup:

#3 kimgeni

kimgeni
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 104 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:35 PM

About 4000 USD a year.

#4 Ryan 3000

Ryan 3000

• Members
  • 834 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2007 - 02:01 PM

I'll wait for the outcome of the first few students... you know, get the lowdown on what they think of the beta version.
No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land.

#5 MaraM

MaraM

• Members
  • 1,717 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:57 PM

Posted 24 July 2007 - 04:13 PM

Is this the same Martha Louise that needs to build some sort of career after she lost her "Royal Highness" title in 2002 and her royal allowance?

It would be lovely if true but I don't see her parents nor religious leader stepping up to say they believe in this 'gift' she 'developed while working with horses'. In fact, I can't help but wonder if they aren't cringing in the corner somewhere and the citizens thanking their lucky stars that it's her brother next up for the throne and not her!
Never let your computer realize you are in a hurry or just typing the last few words of a vital document.

While outer events might make one happy or sad, happiness itself is entirely internal, and at all times completely within one's power.

#6 kimgeni

kimgeni
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 104 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2007 - 05:01 PM

Is this the same Martha Louise that needs to build some sort of career after she lost her "Royal Highness" title in 2002 and her royal allowance?
It would be lovely if true but I don't see her parents nor religious leader stepping up to say they believe in this 'gift' she 'developed while working with horses'. In fact, I can't help but wonder if they aren't cringing in the corner somewhere and the citizens thanking their lucky stars that it's her brother next up for the throne and not her!

Yes you're right on it. Did you know this or have you done some research? You know more than most people.
She's been reading fairy tales from time to time during the last couple of years, guess she decided to create one of her own as well. The rest of the family hasn't said anything yet, and if I were them, I wouldn't say anything. I think Crown Prince Haakon will be a good king, however Im not to sure about his wife. Shed had an "unconventional lifestyle" (drugs and sex) back in the 90ies. Not to suitable for a queen.

#7 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2007 - 05:35 PM

this has got to be a joke or her childrens book must have flopped badly

oh heres the Reuters news article on it http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUKL2475144520070724

Posted Image

#8 MaraM

MaraM

• Members
  • 1,717 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2007 - 11:27 PM

No, kimgeni, I'm afraid I didn't know any more than I mentioned and that I'd heard in one of our local 'news fillers'. (Guess it's not the usual thing to have one's royal title stripped away!). Did follow up by reading the info at the link BlackSpyder was kind enough to provide though and I hope no one takes offense when I say that thousands of people have put their trust and money in people no nuttier than she. Oh dear.
Never let your computer realize you are in a hurry or just typing the last few words of a vital document.

While outer events might make one happy or sad, happiness itself is entirely internal, and at all times completely within one's power.

#9 oldf@rt

oldf@rt

• Members
  • 2,609 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2007 - 11:30 PM

My kids and grandkids would say "whack job". I would not disagree.
The name says it all -- 59 and holding permanently

**WARNING** Links I provide might cause brain damage

#10 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,912 posts
  •  

Posted 25 July 2007 - 08:01 PM

I talk to angels everyday, OK my kids are grown now but they're still angels :thumbsup:
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#11 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,364 posts
  •  

Posted 25 July 2007 - 10:31 PM

My kids and grandkids would say "whack job". I would not disagree.

Perhaps she's crazy like a fox. She could be just using her ex-title and the bizare area of interest to generate income.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#12 JohnWho

JohnWho

Who was running the store?

• Members
  • 2,611 posts
  •  

Posted 26 July 2007 - 08:09 AM

I asked my angel about this,

and was told "never heard of this Norwegian Princess".

Apparently, from Florida to Norway,

it's a long distance call for angels.

:thumbsup:

I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

#13 solaris32

solaris32

• Members
  • 372 posts
  •  

Posted 26 July 2007 - 10:06 AM

I think she's an idiot and a fake. An idiot for either 1. truly believing you can talk to angles which I believe you can't or 2. misleading people into believing you can when she knows you can't just to increase her popularity/purse.

Perhaps she's crazy like a fox. She could be just using her ex-title and the bizare area of interest to generate income.

Precisely what I believe dc3.

Edited by solaris32, 26 July 2007 - 10:07 AM.

When I'm asking for help, please explain, in detail, every step. Thank you :).
I have nightmares about computer glitches and bugs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users