Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Music On Ipod

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mikelivia

mikelivia

• Members
  • 108 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 PM

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:16 PM

Hey guys, I recently made a mistake on my computer and erased some songs and now there just stuck on my ipod unless I can find the cds somewhere in my house. But im wondering is there anyway to get the music off of my ipod back onto my computer ? Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Swift01

Swift01

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:16 PM

Posted 24 July 2007 - 01:29 PM

Wow, I found this great website that can answer that question!

Linky

#3 mikelivia

mikelivia
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 108 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 PM

Posted 24 July 2007 - 01:42 PM

wow thanks you helped alot. reason I asked is cause I tried that and alot of programs were outdated. thanks for all the help

#4 Ryan 3000

Ryan 3000

• Members
  • 834 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2007 - 01:48 PM

Is an iPod dissimilar to any other hard drive thing in the sense that you can't just open it, copy and paste?
No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land.

#5 T

T

• Members
  • 305 posts
  •  

Posted 25 July 2007 - 07:47 PM

Yeah, everything on the ipod is coded to be read only by the firmware, so there's no names of songs just a lot of folders and songs named FK and stuff. You need a program like ephpod (made by someone who used to go to my sister's college!) or yamipod (better version of the same thing).

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users