Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bad news

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Notorious

Notorious

• Members
  • 345 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:43 PM

Posted 28 January 2005 - 06:19 AM

We just discovered that my wife got brest cancer. :thumbsup: She's going to be oprated on monday.. I pray that everything turn out good..
Posted Image

Down in the bayou, Bubba called an attorney and asked, "Is it true they're suin' the cigarette companies for causing people to get cancer?
"Sure is Bubba. But why you asking?"
"Cause what I want to know is, I was thinking, can I sue Budweiser for all them ugly women I've slept with?"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 meeeeeee

meeeeeee

just meeeeeee

• Members
  • 329 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:43 PM

Posted 28 January 2005 - 07:30 AM

Notorious, my thoughts & prayers are with both of you!
Knowledge is the most powerful weapon.

http://pcbizowner.com

If I have helped you please pass along the good deed to someone else. If you would like to donate then I thank you also.

#3 Notorious

Notorious
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 345 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2005 - 07:35 AM

Thank you meeeeeee :thumbsup: How sweet of you..
Posted Image

Down in the bayou, Bubba called an attorney and asked, "Is it true they're suin' the cigarette companies for causing people to get cancer?
"Cause what I want to know is, I was thinking, can I sue Budweiser for all them ugly women I've slept with?"

#4 twinsdad

twinsdad

• Members
  • 411 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2005 - 08:57 AM

Your family will be in our prayers. Give your wife a big hug for us and don't forget to take care of yourself.
"Love to eat them mousies, mousies what I like to eat; bite they little heads off, nibble on they tiny feet". B. Kliban

#5 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2005 - 09:32 AM

Ahh Notorious.. I am truly sorry to hear that. It is indeed bad news. Hopefully it is caught in time and she will be OK. Here's :flowers: :thumbsup: and :trumpet: for her and your family. Keep us posted OK? All the best to you.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#6 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2005 - 09:51 AM

Sad, sad news. My heart goes out to you and your wife. :flowers: Prayers are being said. God will listen. Faith is an amazing thing my friend. Stay strong. Your strength and faith will pull her through this. :thumbsup:

Edited by scarlett, 28 January 2005 - 10:07 AM.

Posted Image

#7 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:43 PM

Posted 28 January 2005 - 09:54 AM

Sorry to here the news, Notorious.
My prayers go out to the both of you.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#8 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2005 - 10:58 AM

I will keep your wife in my thoughts and wish her the best.
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#9 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,389 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2005 - 11:00 AM

We will keep you and your wife in our thoughts. Good luck with everything and stay positive!

#10 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2005 - 11:35 AM

I am so sorry to hear this! As scarlet said have faith God will listen if you trust him.

You will be in my prayers.....

#11 diggem

diggem

• Members
  • 92 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2005 - 11:42 AM

Notorious,

Devastating news !!
Let me offer you this perspective of the current situation. Instead of looking at it as an obstacle to be overcame, why not look at it as a opportunity for our Loving God to demonstrate his power of healing !!! No atter what the situation, there's nothing God can't do. Just wanted to give a few verses of encouragement to brighten your day.

Phillipians 4:13 - " I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me "

John 15:7 - " If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done unto you "

Matthew 21:22 - "If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer "

Hope these verses Bless you and your family, just remember that there's a Master physician only a few words away, and he's waiting to prove to us just what he can do in our lives.

My prayers are with you and God Bless,
Diggem
God Bless,
Diggem

#12 TexasAngel67

TexasAngel67

Bleeping Helper

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2005 - 12:13 PM

Notorious,
I am truly sorry to hear your devastating news. May God bless you and your wife and I agree with the others. Faith in God and thinking positive are the keys to recovery. Be strong for her and make her fight it. They've come a long way in science now that more people are winning the battle. Please keep us up-to-date. You both will be in our thoughts and prayers.
~67~

#13 Papakid

Papakid

Guru at being a Newbie

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,522 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:43 PM

Posted 28 January 2005 - 12:41 PM

Really sorry to hear about this Notorious. I know it's hard, but be strong for your wife. As grinler said, stay positive. There is strength in hope.

And when you feel weak, you can always come here and talk about how you really feel.

Wishing all the best to you and your wife. Send her a little extra love from all of us.

God is love.

Love conquers all.

So never give up hope. :thumbsup:

The fate of all mankind, I see

Is in the hands of fools

--King Crimson

#14 Notorious

Notorious
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 345 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2005 - 01:32 PM

It's so nice to have friend in times of trouble..
My wife and me thank you from deep of our heart for your support..
I luv you guy's for beeing there for us in this hard time.
May God bless all of you and may we stay friends till end of time..

Thank you..
Posted Image

#15 Maggiemae

Maggiemae

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2005 - 05:08 PM

I'm so sorry for you and your wife. Please know I too will be praying for the both of you. May God's grace overshadow you both with HIS peace. Keep looking up, God can do anything but fail :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users