Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vista Help And Support Sucks

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 nat

nat

• Members
  • 262 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 AM

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:23 PM

I am new to using Vista (Home Premuim) and I find the Help and Support to be so confusing.

My OS is : HP Pavillion 2554ea Notebook, so the Help and Support is the HP Help and Support.

For the life of me I can't even work out how to effectively use this H & P so therefore find it useless. The XP Help and Support is totally different and to me is much easier to use and understand. This Vista one gives so mant answers or possible matches to the typed question.

Does Vista have the same H & P as XP? I am really stuck on this so would really appreciate some feedback.

XP help was user friendly giving step by step instructions etc. Am I not doing something right or whatever?

Is there a decent Vista help forum that anyone would reccomend?

Thanks alot
Nat

XP Professional FIrefox 3

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users