Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Desktop Color Display

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 gokudanny89

gokudanny89

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:05 PM

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:22 AM

For some reason my desktop display is a little brighter than usual I dont know how to fix it I tried reseting the default display in nividia but it didnt help the problem.This problem started after I tried to use americas army editor it was going slow so I end tasked it after that the display wasnt very good so I fixed it by reseting the nidia display but it still has some brightness whitch bother the eyes I even tried playing a little with the setting still didnt help the problem.Can someone please help me.

thanks in advance

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noaim

noaim

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:05 PM

Posted 23 July 2007 - 11:43 AM

For some reason my desktop display is a little brighter than usual I dont know how to fix it I tried reseting the default display in nividia but it didnt help the problem.This problem started after I tried to use americas army editor it was going slow so I end tasked it after that the display wasnt very good so I fixed it by reseting the nidia display but it still has some brightness whitch bother the eyes I even tried playing a little with the setting still didnt help the problem.Can someone please help me.

thanks in advance

my gamma exe might help it not sure though but its worth a try. gamma.exe was created because some of the newer games would make the screen go really bright if they crashed I use it all the time when quake 4 crashes

http://www.noaimsports.net/download.php?view.2

click on the little disk to download.

#3 gokudanny89

gokudanny89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:11 PM

thanks for the help but didnt really help.the brightness that I have isnt that bright as when the game crashes.maybe a screenshot would help.umm....can someone maybe tell me how to do that.

thanks for the help

#4 noaim

noaim

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  

Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:16 PM

thanks for the help but didnt really help.the brightness that I have isnt that bright as when the game crashes.maybe a screenshot would help.umm....can someone maybe tell me how to do that.

thanks for the help

to take a screenshot simply hit the print screen key and then go into paint and hit edit paste then u need to upload the image to some sort of image hosting such as photobucket and paste the link to the image here.

#5 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:21 PM

See this pinned topic for inserting a graphic into your post:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/14738/inserting-an-image-within-a-post/

Hope this helps.
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#6 gokudanny89

gokudanny89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:54 PM

here it is.Also the words look a little strange its not because of the picture this problem also happened at the same time of the brightness.

Posted Image

thanks for the help

Edited by gokudanny89, 23 July 2007 - 02:02 PM.

#7 noaim

noaim

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  

Posted 23 July 2007 - 03:38 PM

it is pretty bright at first i was going to say maybe ur monitor got out of wack but if ur able to print screen it its definetly not the monitor.

#8 gokudanny89

gokudanny89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2007 - 08:44 PM

what do you think is wrong?

#9 gokudanny89

gokudanny89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 26 July 2007 - 08:42 AM

does anyone maybe know how to fix this?

thanks for the help

Edited by gokudanny89, 26 July 2007 - 08:42 AM.

#10 gokudanny89

gokudanny89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  

Posted 31 August 2007 - 05:03 PM

ummm... sorry to bother people but does anyone know how to fix this?

thanks in advance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users