Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Audio Problems

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gokudanny89

gokudanny89

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:24 PM

Posted 23 July 2007 - 08:59 AM

when I play a video file the audio works fine but sometime after maybe around 5-10 minutes it starts to not work properly I dont really know how to explain this.what happens is that it works fine and when it doesnt it doesnt make noise but rather it keeps switching ear pieces that one ear peice doesnt work but the other does the ear switching goes very fast but the problem stays there for about maybe a minute or less can someone please help.
I am not sure why this happened at all.
thanks in advance

EDIT:sorry I found out that the problem was with the headphones themselfs just need new ones.thanks anyway

Edited by gokudanny89, 23 July 2007 - 02:59 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users