Jump to content
Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:39 AM
Posted 24 July 2007 - 05:46 AM
Posted 24 July 2007 - 06:48 AM
Posted 26 July 2007 - 01:45 AM
If you wanna check it out and maybe even download it, click here
Top 10 Reasons Why You Need KL-Detector
(Why Keyloggers Threaten Your Privacy)
1. Surveillance software is very common nowadays. A Google search on keyloggers yields 2.7 million+ results.
2. Software has a bunch of features to record your activity in every possible way. See some features here.
3. Due to their "good purpose", keyloggers and other types of surveillance software are not detected by AntiVirus programs.
4. Most keyloggers are more threatening than the so-called spyware. Keyloggers can record your passwords, emails, credit card number, etc
5. Some keyloggers can even be installed remotely. Google search here.
6. Most (if not all) keyloggers are invisible. This means you will not know if a keylogger is running on your system.
7. More and more people are using keyloggers or surveillance software. These include your friends, spouse, employer, etc.
8. The recorded keystrokes can be sent to an email address. So physical access to your computer is not necessary.
9. Public computers (e.g. public library's) might have keyloggers installed. It is just a possibility.
10. You value your privacy, don't you?
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users