Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Lost File Widows Iinstaller/ Ca Security

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 keltyoz

keltyoz

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:28 AM

Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:57 AM

When my CA Security is startng up its keeps saying it can't find C:\temp\_is29\, my main drive is D.
It does install but I believe this file maybe something to do with it connecting to look for updates. but am not sure. I believe a recent Windows XP update may have deleted it as it did capf.msi, this one I have fixed but don't know how to fix this one its driving me nuts. I don't know if its Widows problem or CA I cannot find a forum in CA can anyone suggest anything in simple language please. Windows Installer keeps popping up and is trying to configure CA and says it can't find the network source it will allow me to update manually or at leasts it says it uptodate

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 annabackwards

annabackwards

• Members
  • 1,381 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 AM

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:39 AM

Have you tried uninstalling CA Security from your computer and then reinstalling?

It should replace all files and do the trick

Have a great one :thumbsup:

Edited by annabackwards, 23 July 2007 - 01:48 AM.

Posted Image

Surf smarter, surf faster, surf safer, surf with Mozilla Firefox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users