Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dfbhd

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gi jane

gi jane

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:08 AM

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:45 AM

Can anyone help??? have recently installed Delta force black hawk down on my pc. I am ok playing the game on multiplayer. Have tried to host a game, but i am on the top of the list with 1ms ping time.. anyone tries to join and their game freezes.!! anyone else had this prob, or can give me some advice.. would be eternally grateful :thumbsup: have tried updating drivers etc. am on windows xp.

Edited by gi jane, 20 July 2007 - 07:56 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 tiverty

tiverty

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:08 PM

Posted 23 July 2007 - 11:29 PM

i play that game to and i love it!

i dont know that much about that kind of stuff but i do know a place you can go that will be able to help you!

go here and register
http://www.dfbarracks.com

after you do that
:trumpet: in the menu on the left look under general and you will see fourms, click that
:flowers: scroll down to General Forums Gaming and click Delta Force Black Hawk Down
:thumbsup: make a topic in there and discuss your problem and you will be helped i promose!

dfbarracks is like the main resource for that game! so its very safe and secure!

#3 gi jane

gi jane
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:08 AM

Posted 25 July 2007 - 01:17 PM

thank you very much i will try that :thumbsup:

#4 tiverty

tiverty

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:08 PM

Posted 25 July 2007 - 09:44 PM

please post if it helps, ill probably see you there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users