Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Web Pages

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 clank

clank

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:34 AM

Posted 27 January 2005 - 01:56 PM

Hi again, from last night (must have pressed a key I shouldnt) every time on the net when I go to another web page that page comes up only half size! I want it to cover the full page like it did before, what have I pressed, and how do I get it back to the way it was. press happy Clank :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Ronbo

Ronbo

• Members
  • 333 posts
  •  

Posted 27 January 2005 - 02:08 PM

Open up IE, open a window from a favorite and then close the original window, you should now only have one window open. Now move your pointer to the edge of the window until a two sided arrow appears, hold down the left button and drag the window until it fills the whole screen (do not use the maximize button or this will not work). Now go the file menu in the upper left corner, go down to the last choice on the menu and close the window. IE will now open in full size windows.
There is no justice, there is just us.

#3 clank

clank
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2005 - 09:40 AM

:thumbsup: Thanks for that, works fine, what would I do without you lot
Clank :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic