Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Linking Back To Bc

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JohnWho

JohnWho

Who was running the store?

• Members
  • 2,611 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:48 AM

Posted 18 July 2007 - 04:16 PM

I know that somewhere on this site there are a few images that one can add to their signature on other boards or to their website that link to Bleeping Computer, but I can't seem to find them.

I'd appreciate the link to those images again.

Thanks in advance.

Also, just for my clarification, is there some obvious tab or button or link to them that I'm simply not seeing with my one blinking eye?

I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,286 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:48 PM

Posted 18 July 2007 - 04:42 PM

Point your one eye here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/99993/bleeping-computer-on-myspace-page/ I think that is what you might have been looking for. Follow the whole thread.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 JohnWho

JohnWho

Who was running the store?

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2,611 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:48 AM

Posted 18 July 2007 - 05:07 PM

Thanks Animal, that's exactly where I'd seen it recently.

'Preciate the help.

Even through the "Site Map" link at the bottom of the page here on the Forum, I don't see a link that would get me to that info. Is there some sort of link to it other than the note in that thread? If not, may I suggest that one be added.

It's h e r e if anyone else is interested.

I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users