Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Its A Viruz?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 taenamo

taenamo

• Members
  • 113 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:35 AM

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:49 AM

when i plug anything on the usb like mp3. the file in the mp3 always have a folder of mydocuments, i try to erase it but everytime i re-plug the usb it pop ups again....

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• BC Advisor
  • 12,995 posts
  •  

Posted 20 July 2007 - 04:24 PM

Post a Hijack This log in the Hijack This Forum by following the directions in the link below. DO NOT post the log in this forum.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss

A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#3 taenamo

taenamo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 113 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2007 - 06:15 AM

ei buddy,

i try to run install the hjack log but when i try to run the program my computer automatically restart......

#4 taenamo

taenamo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 113 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2007 - 06:18 AM

i have no internet connection on my computer... so i download the hjack in a shop

#5 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 PM

Posted 24 July 2007 - 06:19 AM

Try changing the name of the HijackThis file to something else and then see if it will run.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#6 taenamo

taenamo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 113 posts
  •  

Posted 25 July 2007 - 08:40 AM

ei bud... before i can rename the file... my pc already restart even from opening its folder it restart

#7 taenamo

taenamo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 113 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:27 PM

ei guys nid help......
when i plug in my usb to any computers.. i always has a mydocuments folder. and somtimes block by some anti viruz of the computer shopss

#8 taenamo

taenamo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 113 posts
  •  

Posted 01 August 2007 - 01:46 PM

someone plz reply... plz nid badly help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users