Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus And M. E. (easy Question I Think....)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 steege

steege

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:15 AM

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:13 AM

I recently had a virus that you guys have been so kind to get rid and make my machine run faster than ever. I, however, have one small request. On the bottom of the Microsoft explorer browser window, there use to be a section where it said the page it was loading, and how far the progress was, just above the start button on Windows. It has disappeared since ridding of the pesky virus. Does anyone know how to put it back? is it in the options menu?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

And this edit is for the moderators saying I apologize for putting the question in this section, please move it for me :thumbsup:

MOD EDIT: Moved to more appropriate forum ~ stevealmighty

Edited by stevealmighty, 17 July 2007 - 10:17 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 stevealmighty

stevealmighty

Bleepin' WormBreath

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:19 AM

Try going to View>Status bar. Ensure that there's a "check mark" next to it. Let us know if this works for you :thumbsup:
War produces veterans, wounded both physically and mentally. They have sacrificed for us.....and it is now our job to help these veterans, as they have already helped us in ways we will never know, in ways that we cannot fathom, and in ways that we take granted every day.
Posted Image

#3 steege

steege
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:20 AM

Holy !@#$ your so correct. That was an easy and stupid question... HAHA...

Also, thanks for moving my topic to the appropriate forum, I didn't realize until after I posted it... You can also close this thread.. thanks !! :thumbsup:

#4 stevealmighty

stevealmighty

Bleepin' WormBreath

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  

Posted 17 July 2007 - 11:50 AM

Glad I could help! :thumbsup:

Topic closed per members request.
War produces veterans, wounded both physically and mentally. They have sacrificed for us.....and it is now our job to help these veterans, as they have already helped us in ways we will never know, in ways that we cannot fathom, and in ways that we take granted every day.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users