Posted 17 July 2007 - 06:21 AM
A drastic solution is to:
1) Download a fresh copy of Firefox and save it to your Desktop
2) Save your bookmarks by exporting them to your Desktop using the Bookmark Manager menu
3) Uninstall Firefox from the Add/Remove Programs applet in Control Panel
4) Delete the Firefox directory under Mozilla in the Program Files directory
5) Delete the Firefox directory under the Application Data directory in your user profile
6) Double click on the Firefox download on your desktop and install Firefox
7) Us the Bookmark Manager menu to import the bookmarks from your Desktop
This will eliminate all but the most stubborn Firefox problems and will give you the most updated version to use.
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able. - John
(my website: http://www.carrona.org/
)**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack
. ** If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.
<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.