Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hey There =)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 niko86

niko86

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:04 AM

Posted 15 July 2007 - 06:04 PM

hi people. my name is Dimitri. im from germany and 21 years old. nothing muvh to say about me. im just a dude like all others. normally i would never go the sites on the internet with some content that seems to be dangerous and so on, but as many of you guys, i have a sister that likes those funny and cute ( -.-''') pics for ther mobile or ringtones and so on >_<... so to day ive come home and there are some ******* **** on my computer. just after starting my computer ie opened and wanted to sell me ****.. well, i dont care, i will setup some passwords so my sis cannot go to the internet-sites i dont like.. so im here to ask for help..

--->Problem

Edited by niko86, 15 July 2007 - 06:11 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 PM

Posted 15 July 2007 - 06:29 PM

Many of our Members often have "help" getting malware on their computer, and now you will have help from BC!
Welcome to this friendly user community.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 niko86

niko86
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:06 AM

thank you.. i hope i can kill this virus or whatever it is.. by the way, could you tell me some good programmes to lock/unlock usage of ie and firefox?

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 PM

Posted 16 July 2007 - 11:12 AM

I am not sure what you mean by lock and unlock a browser. I would suggest that you post about it in the Am I Infected Forum, and provide greater detail about what is happening.
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 Demon Cleaner

Demon Cleaner

• Members
  • 1,383 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:04 AM

Posted 16 July 2007 - 01:42 PM

:flowers: to B.C.! :thumbsup:

Demon Cleaner

#6 niko86

niko86
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 17 July 2007 - 05:50 AM

I am not sure what you mean by lock and unlock a browser. I would suggest that you post about it in the Am I Infected Forum, and provide greater detail about what is happening.
Cheers,
John

1st.ive already posted the problem.
2nd.i need a programme that can lock my browsers. i mean to install a password on them so only the person who knows the password can open this browser.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users