Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Gah, Nvsr32.exe Error >_>

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 korchak

korchak

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:45 AM

Posted 15 July 2007 - 05:53 PM

Well, I doubt this is the right board to put this topic into, but let's give it a shot.

I've tried downloading Invisible Keylogger for my son's PC so I can monitor what sites he visits. Problem is, every time I go to download Invisible Keylogger a dialog box pops up and says "An error occured while coping file C:\Windows\Temp\RarSFX2\nvsr32.exe to C:\Program Files\Invisible Keylogger\nvrs32.exe. To retry copying press "Retry" System error message: Access is denied.

What should I do?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Keithuk

Keithuk

• Members
  • 956 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:45 PM

Posted 16 July 2007 - 06:44 AM

I've just tried to download Invisible Keylogger from Shareup and it came up with a virus alert. I've just tried another site and the same thing happened there. Is Invisible Keylogger worth having? :thumbsup:

I've just done another search for "Invisible Keylogger" +download +virus and they report a virus in this download, so for get it.

http://software.ivertech.com/InvisibleKeyl...ftware20878.htm

Edited by Keithuk, 16 July 2007 - 06:49 AM.

Keith

Windows ME (spare computer)
Windows XP 2002 Professional SP3 (desktop computer)
Windows 7 Professional SP1 32bit (laptop computer)

Windows 8 64bit spare drive for laptop computer

#3 korchak

korchak
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:45 AM

Posted 16 July 2007 - 03:25 PM

Well, I doubt this is the right board to put this topic into, but let's give it a shot.

I've tried downloading Invisible Keylogger for my son's PC so I can monitor what sites he visits. Problem is, every time I go to download Invisible Keylogger a dialog box pops up and says "An error occured while coping file C:\Windows\Temp\RarSFX2\nvsr32.exe to C:\Program Files\Invisible Keylogger\nvrs32.exe. To retry copying press "Retry" System error message: Access is denied.

What should I do?

Well then what should I download to monitor him? There must be something, I can't be by his side all day.

#4 sharpe95

sharpe95

• Members
  • 73 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:45 AM

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:33 PM

You could either put up a firewall to censor all inappropiate sites, or merely block some sites. (Don't ask me how to do this, I'm not entirely sure how.)

If you want to monitor EXACTLY what sites he visits, i'm not sure, perhaps you could try a different keylogger if there is one out there.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but keyloggers are also used as malware in phishing, so therefore are detected by anti-viruses as malware and removes it.

Edited by sharpe95, 13 August 2007 - 02:36 PM.

#5 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:45 AM

Posted 14 August 2007 - 06:15 PM

Which operating sytem is your son's computer using, and which version?
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users