Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trouble Accessing A Certain Site.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Vultax

Vultax

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:02 AM

Posted 15 July 2007 - 07:41 AM

Ok i play a game on a site called Lands Of Hope. www.forlornonline.com. My internet works perfectly but when it comes to accessing this game it crashes after a few minutes telling me that the page cannot be displayed. After consulting the game creator he told me this had nothing to do with the game and that there must be something up with my Internet and pointed me here.
I use IE.6 and i run Windows 2000
I would appreciate it if one of you could please assist me.

Vultax

Moved from the "Web Browsing/Email and Other Internet Applications' Forum. ~acklan~

Edited by acklan, 16 July 2007 - 10:16 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:02 AM

Posted 16 July 2007 - 07:51 PM

Make sure you have the most current version of Flashplayer and JavaRuntime installed on your computer. Have you downloaded the game graphics to your hard drive, or are you strictly playing on-line through your browser?
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users