Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Thank You

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fishxcrab

fishxcrab

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:12 PM

Posted 15 July 2007 - 01:14 AM

I just wanted to thank you guys... and especially thanks to Member "Grinler". I am an avid blogger www.observernet.org and few more and I will recommend you to everyone. I got infected by this spyware, malaware trojan horse whatever name it is. I do not know much about computers and I tried to remove it on my own, it took me several hours with no results. But thanks to you guys and by following the instructions in here I was able to remove it in less than an hour. I am being very sincere in here because I do not have the money to bring the computer to a techincian right now.

Edited by fishxcrab, 15 July 2007 - 01:22 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:12 PM

Posted 15 July 2007 - 10:48 AM

That BC saved your computer, and saved you money makes our Members extremely happy. Your recommendation of this site to your friends will help us grow and allow more people to benefit from BC.
Thanks very much for the compliment and the thanks.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users