Screenshots for Tweaking.com Technicians Toolbox
Tweaking.com Technicians Toolbox is a free suite of administration tools and system monitors that allows a user to quickly perform diagnostics on a computer. These tools allows for quickly fixing common promblems on a computer or diagnosing what could be causing them. It should be noted that this free version is only available for non-commercial users.
BleepingComputer.com does not make a commission off of the professional version.
- Take A screenshot
- Check Disk (chkdsk) At Next Boot
- Run As System Account
- Network Information
- Static IPv4
- TCP & UDP Stats
- Subnet Calculator
- IP Address Scanner
- Manage Windows Users
- Manage Users
- Create New Windows User
- User Account Properties
- Manage Groups
- Create New Windows Group
- Group Properties
- Bulk Manage Users Tool
- Delete, Move Or Rename Locked Files At Bootup
- Svchost.exe Lookup
- Process Information
- Windows Services
- Windows Services Safe Mode
- Windows Shutdown Timer
- CPU Monitor
- Drives Monitor
- Memory Monitor
- Network Monitor
Tweaking.com Technicians Toolbox 1.2.0 Change Log:
- Updated IP Address Scanner with the ability to also pull the reverse IP (Host Name) of the IPs it finds.
- Updated the delete services command to auto apply administrator permissions to the service before deleting it, this way the program will have the needed permissions and also keep the user from having to set the permissions first.
- Updated the title bar and got rid of the fit to screen button and have the normal maximize button. This is also the updated title bar used in the other programs on the site, such as Windows Repair.
- Replaced the old SetACL exes with the newer ManageACL exes.
- Updated all controls to the newest versions.
Visitors who viewed this program also viewed