Screenshots for PC Hunter
PC Hunter is a very powerful security utility that allows great insight into the inner workings of Windows. It is especially useful when you are trying to hunter down a particular malware, determine how its loading, and then remove it. A strong ability of PC Hunter is its ability to detect and unload rootkits even while they are active. This makes it possible to remove certain malware when other methods do not work.
The current features of PC Hunter are:
- Process Manager
- View system process and thread basic information.
- Detect hidden processes,threads,process modules.
- Terminate, suspend and resume processes and threads.
- View and manipulate process handles,windows and memory regions.
- *Kernel Module Viewer
- Display kernel module information including ImageBase,Size,Driver Object,ImagePath,ServiceName and Load Order.
- Detect hidden kernel modules.
- Unload kernel module(dangerous).
- Dump kernel image memory.
- Display and delete system driver service information.
- Hook Detector
- View and restore SSDT,Shadow SSDT,sysenter and int2e hooks.
- View and restore FSD and keyboard disptach hooks.
- View and restore kernel code hooks including kernel inline hooks,patches,IAT and EAT hooks.
- View and restore usermode process hooks incluing inline hooks,patches,IAT and EAT hooks.
- View and restore message hooks(both global and local).
- View and restore kernel ObjectType hooks.
- Display Interrupt Descriptor Table(IDT).
- System Callback Viewer
- Display and remove Kernel Notifications(Process/Thread/Image/Registry/Lego/Shutdown/Bugcheck/FileSystem/Logon).
- Network Viewer
- Display current network connections, including the local and remote addresses and state of TCP connections.
- View and delete IE plugins and context menu.
- View and restore tcpip dispatch hooks.
- Display winsock providers(SPI).
- View and edit hosts file.
- Filter Viewer
- View and remove filters for common devices including disk,volume,keyboard and network devices.
- Registry Viewer
- View and edit system registry.
- Detect hidden registry entries using live registry hive analysis.
- File Explorer
- Detect hidden files using both disk analysis and driver methods.
- View and delete locked files and folders.
- View file basic information including NTFS Alternate Data Streams.
- Autorun Manager
- Display and delete common autorun entries.
- Service Manager
- Display Win32 service information (for Ring0 modules,it is included in Kernel Module Viewer).
- Change service status and configuration.
- DPC Timer
- Enumerate and delete DPC Timer objects.
- View and repair common filetype assosications.
- View and repair image hijacks.
- Option to defense from process creation,thread creation,module load and message hook installation.
- Option to defense from file creation,registry key creation.
- Option to prevent system suspend,log-off,shutdown and reboot.
- Option to prevent locking workstation and switching destop.
- Otion to prevent setting system time.
Changelog for 1.52:
Visitors who viewed this program also viewed