BLEEPINGCOMPUTER NEEDS YOUR HELP!
BleepingComputer is being sued by Enigma Software because of a negative review of SpyHunter.
A case like this could easily cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. If we have ever helped you in the past, please consider helping us. To learn more and to read the lawsuit, click here.
CONTRIBUTE TO OUR LEGAL DEFENSE
All unused funds will be donated to the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF).
LET OTHERS KNOW
You can press escape or click on the X to close this box.
I Cannot Get Rid Of Adaware.zango - Please Help!
Posted 02 March 2007 - 03:35 AM
Mny thanks in advance
BC AdBot (Login to Remove)
Posted 02 March 2007 - 03:46 AM
* Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
* An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
* If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Udates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download and unzip them from here.)
* When done, select "Scan for Harmful Software".
* There are three scanning options. Choose "Perform Complete Scan" and click "Next".
* When done, a Scan Summary will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
* Make sure they all have a checkmark next to them and click "Next".
* A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
* Click Preferences and then click the statistics/logs tab.
* Click the dated log and press View log. A text file will appear so you can see the results.
* Select close to exit the program.
* Scan in SAFE MODE
Free antivirus : AVG Free Free Anti-spyware AVG Anti Spyware
Free Firewall :Zone Alarm Ccleaner Ad aware & Manual
SpybotS&D&Manual Free Handy programs
Posted 02 March 2007 - 07:24 AM
Zango Search Assistant can be easily and completely uninstalled by choosing "Add or Remove Programs" from your Control Panel. Select “Zango Search Assistant” and follow the onscreen prompts to completely remove the application.
1. Go to Start Menu
2. Select Control Panel
3. Select Add or Remove Programs
4. Click on Zango Search Assistant
5. Select Change/Remove
6. Follow onscreen prompts to completely remove the application
If the uninstall process was not successful, try the following alternative method.
Click Run. A box should appear that says "ZUninstaller successful".
With these instructions, you should have been able to uninstall Zango.
“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”
― Lawrence M. Krauss
Posted 02 March 2007 - 03:46 PM
It is really appreciated
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users