Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Deep Freeze Password Forgotten

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 judogoblin98

judogoblin98

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:38 PM

Posted 29 November 2006 - 12:51 PM

I forgot my deep freeze password (it has lot's of letters and numbers) and i need to disable it to change some settings. I know you can get the password with the token number but i don't know what to do with the token number now that i have it
Which came first the chicken or the egg? ...Who cares the real question is what is more fun to drop off a ten story building! Tell me here

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TheTerrorist_75

TheTerrorist_75

• Members
  • 645 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:38 PM

Posted 29 November 2006 - 06:47 PM

Deep Freeze support
I am a transplant survivor.

Get Your Donor Card

#3 judogoblin98

judogoblin98
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:38 PM

Posted 30 November 2006 - 12:46 PM

thanks for your reply, I just don't know where to find the deep freeze configuration manager
Which came first the chicken or the egg? ...Who cares the real question is what is more fun to drop off a ten story building! Tell me here

#4 TheTerrorist_75

TheTerrorist_75

• Members
  • 645 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:38 PM

Posted 30 November 2006 - 06:08 PM

If you are licensed for Deep Freeze Standard and have forgotten your password, please email technical support at [email protected] for further information. Include your license number and organization details.

If you are running a 60 day evaluation version of Deep Freeze and have forgotten your password, then enter the computer s BIOS and forward the system clock 60 days & restart.

I am a transplant survivor.

Get Your Donor Card

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users