Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Exploit Virus

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 barbiepeterson

barbiepeterson

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 PM

Posted 27 November 2006 - 01:02 PM

PLEASE HELP!!!!!! :thumbsup: I am infected with an exploit virus. I have AVG and it heals most things automatically but it wont heal this one. it says where it is found. I hav put it in my virus vault but i want to remove it and don't know how. ANY help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 AM

Posted 27 November 2006 - 01:33 PM

Can't you empty the Virus vault? Open AVG. On the left side you will see virus vault. KLick that. Go the files that has the virus and Wipe them( 2nd button on the top left)

#3 barbiepeterson

barbiepeterson
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 PM

Posted 27 November 2006 - 02:03 PM

TY I fixed the problem. I couldn't find the virus in my computer to get rid of it but I found the answer to my question on another forum. :thumbsup:

#4 fozzie

fozzie

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

• Members
  • 3,516 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 AM

Posted 28 November 2006 - 02:02 AM

Can you please post the answer overhere sothat the members can benefit from it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users