Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Removable Disk E, F, G, and H." What are they really for

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dr. Zwick

Dr. Zwick

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:13 PM

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:42 PM

So what your saying is that you've burned stuff on a Removable Disk right? If so I just about have the same problem as you. If any one could please help me:

I have windows xp and inside my "My Computer" folder I have these removable disk. "Removable Disk E, F, G, and H." What are they really for? I had plans to save stuff on them but I dont kno what they really do. Thanks!

And to answer ur question you might need to install what you did onto another Compact Disk.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ThorXP

ThorXP

• Banned
  • 880 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:13 PM

Posted 06 July 2006 - 05:50 PM

the Removable Disk E, F, G, and H are for the card readers that probably are on your computer they look like little slots in the front.

Edited by ThorXP, 06 July 2006 - 05:56 PM.

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 27,386 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:13 PM

Posted 06 July 2006 - 05:59 PM

I have split this topic from another thread to avoid the confusion that two topics in one thread can create. To make sense of some references made to another post, you can find the original post this one was attached to here

Be (Each question is it's own) Safe

Da Bleepin AniMod, Animal

Edit: To make sense of this post after other edits made some remarks irrelevant.

Edited by Animal, 06 July 2006 - 06:55 PM.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown

Posted Image

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#4 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:13 PM

Posted 07 July 2006 - 08:45 AM

Printers that have the multimedia slots with have the same affect.
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users