Hello chumphries -
Are you able to see the program in the All Programs list or in Control Panel > Programs and Features ??
Please tell us when it started causing problems, and what you were doing at the time (may give us ideas).
It sounds like "someone" hit an Advertising or download link that carried the program.
Is the actual name IST Cleaner Pro or 1st Cleaner Pro as the actual program is a bit hidden (as listed)
Do you have an Antivirus program, and did this pick it up ??
Download Security Check by Screen317 from HERE
* Save it to your Desktop.
* XP users Double-click SecurityCheck.exe (looks like a padlock)
* Vista and Windows 7 users Right click on it and select Run as Administrator
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
Note: If any security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to do so.
Please download and run RKill by Grinler, to desktop
A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear.
It may run up to 2 minutes at most
This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
A log will be on the desktop.
Please Copy and Paste the log back here.
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
NOTE : Please close or save all work, as the computer will be Rebooted
* Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
* Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
* Click on the Scan button. (only once)
* AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
* After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
* If you see any which you do not want removed, remove the check mark next to it.
* If you are not sure then please post that log back here.
* Next: Click on the Clean button (only once) to remove the selected items.
* You will receive a message telling you that all programs will be close so that the infections can be removed.
* Click on OK, and then OK again to confirm the reboot.
* When cleaning process is complete a log (AdwCleaner[S0].txt ) of what was removed will be on your desktop.
* Please copy and the paste this log in your next post.
* A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.
We will see what this brings out first -