Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Flash Player Out Of Date

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ngavan

ngavan

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:40 PM

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:13 AM

Mod Edit:  Split from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/525989/warning-your-flash-player-may-be-out-of-date-redirect-virus/ - Hamluis.

i got the same trouble with you, it keeps warning " your flash player may be out of date, please update to continue" when i accessed to google search, gmail, youtube and facebook, other website works normally. i just followed and installed as it said but it doesn't work. please help me

Edited by hamluis, 03 March 2014 - 11:14 AM.
PM sent new OP - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 blackfyrre

blackfyrre

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:40 AM

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:24 PM

unfortunately the only solution that worked for me was to format my hard drive and do a clean reinstall of windows

#3 BRAHIM

BRAHIM

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 PM

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:09 AM

Hi Guys ...
i had the same problem and i fix that by Restart my ROUTER (MODEM) and CONFIGURE IT AGAIN

#4 dobber684

dobber684

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:40 PM

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:04 AM

This 'virus' drove me up the wall for 3 days.  It was on 3 of my home computers and my work laptop as well.  I ran full deep scans of Kaspersky Internet security 2014, downloaded and ran countless various suggested Malware programs and even tried going through a procedure I found on this site that asked you to go through 4 different downloaded softwares..nothing worked.

So, get this, as a Hail Mary I put my system into Safe Mode then went in to System Tools in both my Windows 7 computers and my XP computers and went into Disk Cleanup.  I ran disk cleanup and took away everything in there it would let me.

Long story short, it worked like a charm.  It was gone from all 4 computers after running the scans and then putting back into normal mode..  No sign of it and it's been 5 days.  Just make sure when you run disk cleanup you choose all the removal options and MAKE SURE YOU RUN IN SAFE MODE!! 

Also, for some reason on one of my computers it didn't work the first time, so I reran the  disk cleanup and saw there was still about 500 MB there for some reason.  Once I ran it the 2nd time and rebooted the 'virus' was gone!

Please post back and let me and others know if this worked for you.

Best,

C.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users