Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New to BleepingComputer.com

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dynablow

dynablow

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:57 AM

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:37 AM

I'm having trouble making post any suggestions?  I've got this window opening multiple times in AOL:

Does anybody know what this is and how to get rid of it?

Edited by hamluis, 26 February 2014 - 02:22 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 chrisd87

chrisd87

• Members
  • 811 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:57 AM

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:42 AM

please attach a screenshot of your problems instead of linking us to an external website. Right beside the post button there is a button that says more reply options. Click it and attach the screenshot/snippet.

Edited by chrisd87, 26 February 2014 - 09:43 AM.

"Like car accidents, most hardware problems are due to driver ɹoɹɹǝ."

#3 dynablow

dynablow
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:57 AM

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:05 AM

I'm having trouble making screen shot on AOL. Also, right now the troublesome repeating window is not opening. Thank you for responding. I was having trouble making a post. I ran Malwarebytes, and Spybot but it didn't help. Also when Spybot was running I noticed it spent a lot of time on Virtumonde.dll and Virtumonde.sci. I know this is not good, it might be causing this problem. I got a paid version of Malwarebytes to get rid of this and other trojans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users