I found this...https://secure.logmein.com/go.asp?page=support_faq
How do I uninstall LogMeIn?
1. Click Start in the systray bar, then Control Panel.
2. Click Add or Remove Programs.
3. Scroll to the LogMeIn icon and click the Remove button.
If you have difficulty uninstalling LogMeIn, you can follow these manual instructions (for users of Windows NT/2000/XP/2003):
1. If the LogMeIn service is running, right-click on the LogMeIn system tray icon on the bottom right of your screen, and select Disable LogMeIn.
2. Use the key combination Ctrl-Alt-Del to open the Task Manager, then click the Processes tab to check if the logmeinsystray.exe and ramaint.exe files are running. If they are running, select them and click End Process.
3. If LMIMaint cannot be terminated, click Start in the systray bar, then run, and type services.msc.
4. Press enter, and on the list that appears find the LogMeIn maintenance service. Right-click on it, and select Stop.
5. Click Start on the systray bar, then Run. Type regedit and hit enter.
6. In the Registry Editor window, open up the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE directory tree, and then open up the SOFTWARE tree.
7. Check to see if Logmein exists on this list. If it does, right-click on it and select delete.
8. Still in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE tree, open up the SYSTEM folder, then CurrentControlSet, then Services. Look for RaInfo, ramaint, ramirr, and Logmein. If they exist, right-click on each of them and select delete.
9. Still in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE tree, open SOFTWARE, then Classes, then Installer, then Products.
10. Scroll through the list and click each product to open it sub-directory tree until you find the one that contains LogMeIn.
11. Right-click on the key in the tree that contains LogMeIn and select delete. Close the Registry editor.
12. Click Start on the systray bar, then My Computer, then Local Disk (C:), then Program Files.
13. In Program Files, delete the LogMeIn folder.
14. Reboot your PC.