Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The colors on my screen are bleached out?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 happydeb

happydeb

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:51 AM

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

Is this something I can or should try to fix with color management? It just suddenly looks this way today. Is my monitor just worn out? It's only three years old. Its and Acer laptop. I tried adjusting the brightness but it is still bleached looking. What should I do?

Edited by hamluis, 09 October 2013 - 09:31 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to Internal Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 5,975 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:51 PM

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:40 PM

Try connecting an external monitor first to check on the difference. Safemode would also confirm if the problem is consistent or not as it would either point to a screen or gpu chip problem.

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users