Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot Load XPCOM..... help me please!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 John in Oman

John in Oman

• Members
  • 257 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 AM

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:55 PM

I get the above notice popping up every time i go into Firefox.  I can get no further than that.  I have tried restoring and have done all the Windows updates.  I have found a way into IE but even there, there is an issue of not being able to keep any bookmarks..Malwarebytes and Superantispyware has found nothing. I am protected by Avast. I have a Presario HP laptop,

Help would be MUCH appreciated please!  

PS One thought. My five yr old daughter has been playing games which makers her do high speed tapping of keys. Could this trigger off something especially if two keys are tapped at the same time?  The problem did start soon after a playing session.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 43,115 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:26 AM

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:52 AM

Appears to be Mozilla/Firefox issue...take a look at Others With Same Issue

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users