Let's try this:
Install and run MBAM
Use AdwCleaner to remove the toolbar.
Note: Please note that Antivir Webguard uses ASK Toolbar as part of its web security. If you remove ASK by using Adwcleaner, Antivir Webguard will no longer work properly. Therefore, if you use this program please use the instructions below to access the options screen where you should enable/DisableAskDetections before using AdwCleaner.
- Using AdwCleaner is very simple. Simply download the program and run it. You will then be presented with a screen that contains a Search and Delete button. The Search button will cause AdwCleaner to search your computer for unwanted programs and then display a log showing the various files, folders, and registry entries used by these programs.
- To delete these unwanted programs simply click on the Delete button, which will cause AdwCleaner to reboot your computer and remove the files and registry entries associated with the various adware that you are removing. On reboot, AdwCleaner will display a log showing the files, folders, and registry entries that were removed.
Running TDSSKiller to obtain log
Note: Don't cure or delete a threat, but choose skip for all instead.
- Please download TDSSKiller from here and save it to your Desktop
- Doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then click on Change parameters
- In the Additional options: Check Detect TDLFS file system
- Click Start Scan and allow the scan process to run
- Choose for all threats to Skip for all of them.
- Click Continue
- Please post the TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt found in your root directory (typically c:\)
ESET Online Scanner
Note: If your AV is blocking Eset online scanner, please temporarily disable your AV.
I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan This process may may take several hours, that is normal.
- Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
- Click the button.
- For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
- Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon on your desktop.
- Click the Start button.
- Accept any security warnings from your browser.
- Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and » UNCHECK "Remove found threats" <== Important
- Click Advanced settings and select the following:
- Scan potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth technology
- ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
- When the scan completes, click List Threats
- Copy and paste the information in your next reply. (If no malware was found you will not be presented with a log).
- Click the Back button.
- Click the Finish button.